Week of June 6th
Well it is here...the final week. I have enjoyed teaching each and every student this year. I am so thankful that I have had such a wonderful group my last year at Wagner. I wish the best for each of them in the coming years. I will be teaching next year at "R" School, a new private school.
Below a few things to know for this week:
1) Kindergarten Awards are now June 8th, 8:15-9:15. Arrive early as you will need to check in and find a seat.
2) Class Parties will occur 1:45- 2:30 on June 8th. (Kindergarten has specials until 1:40). Because of the limited time for the party it is going to be simple but fun. We will have snacks, play a game, and autograph yearbooks (if you purchased) or memory books (which we have made). If you have not sent in your $3 yet please do so by Monday.
3) Thursday, June 9th is a half day with dismissal at 12:15. At this time we have been told it is to be an academic day. We will have a normal half day routine. If anything changes I will let you know.
If you need to reach me during the day email is best, email@example.com.
I usually check my email before school, right before lunch, and break. If it is an emergency, please call the school.
If you would like to eat lunch with your child we go 11:12-11:37. Please check in at the office and meet us in the cafeteria. Yellow tables are set aside for parents to use.
If you. or friends and family, are interested in helping aquire materials for the classroom please check out www.donorschoose.com I try to have at least one project on the site at all times. Our most recent grant was for an incubator which arrived the week before school started!
* Aluminum Foil
* empty pill bottles
* empty shoe boxes
* the large plastic animal cracker containers(empty)
I do have a few items that were not on the supply list:
2. 3 White T-shirts by October (new or old)
3. Box Top for Education - we are collecting in the
4. PTA - Please consider joining PTA this year.