- Evening with the Stars is Thursday, April 27th. Students will have art work, poetry reading, and other performances for you to enjoy.
- We still have a few more testing days. Please note the dates on the “Calendar of Events” on this page.
- The deadline to meet AR goals for the fourth nine weeks is Monday, May 15th. Book reports are due on May 16th, but students who meet their goal will be exempt and get rewarded.
- The writing and typing are completed for our Written and Illustrated Books. Students are doing a great job working on their illustrations.
- Our 6th grade “Author’s Tea” is scheduled for Thursday, May 18th.
- Students with outstanding balances for lunch bills, candy sale, after care, overdue books, etc. will not be allowed to attend the 6th Grade Dance or End of the Year Picnic. Please make timely payments because we do not want students to miss out on these awesome events.
- PRIDE will be presented to our sixth graders during the last week of school. More information will follow. Check out some information in advance on the prideresources.org website.
Calendar of Events
4/27- Evening with the Stars @ 6:00
5/5-Science ILEAP testing
5/8-5/12- Teacher Appreciation Week
5/9- PTA Meeting & Band Concert at FHS @ 6:30
5/11- Violin/Chorus Concert @ 6:30
5/16-Book Report Due
Grade Author’s Tea @ 10:00
5/23-1/2 Day for Students
5/23-Beacon Bash/Blast Off Party
***Testing Dates for our class:
April: 24th & 27th